- Route: approximately 2,000 kms / 19,500 m D+
- Date: 14 August to 24 August 2024 (finish deadline)
- Start: Muides sur Loire (Porte de Chambord) – Loire Valley – France
- Arrival: Portree – Isle of Skye (Highlands) – Scotland
- Reception on Tuesday 13 August 2024 from 16:00 to 00:00, for the start signature and pre-periple aperitif at the Salle de la Cressonnière in Muides sur Loire
- Departure on Wednesday 14 August 2024 in the morning at 00:01 and finish deadline on Thursday 24 August 2023 at 12:00.
- The 8 crossing points and the 3 compulsory sections are compulsory to validate your ranking.
- The GPS plotter will be provided by the organisers for the duration of the event. To confirm your entry, please send us a cheque for 150 euros as a deposit. The cheque will be destroyed when the plotter is returned at the end of the Nomadian RhapsoBike adventure. A USB cable will also be provided to recharge the tracker. The battery life is displayed on the tracking site.
- The registration deadline is 1 June 2024.
- Once payment has been received, the organisers will send you the coordinates of the crossing points (8 CPs and the 3 compulsory sections + finish).complete autonomy for the route, accommodation, food, clothing, batteries, gps… and without assistance. Helmet and front/rear lights compulsory; electric-assist bikes prohibited!
- Passports required for travel within the UK!
- Ban on taking the Eurostar
- In case of abandonment, each competitor will be autonomous to return. Please inform us and return the beacon. If the beacon is lost or not returned, the deposit cheque will be debited.
- Once you have registered, there is no possibility of a refund.
- Make sure you have the appropriate telephone and internet package for the countries you will be visiting.
- Many flights from Glasgow or Inverness airports.
- Bus from Portree to Mallaig or Kyle of Lochalsh, then on to Glasgow.
- All public transport in Glasgow.return by bike for some.
*Following anticipations of the triggering of the beacon around the CPs and certain non-passage to the exact coordinates of the CPs, this year the passage to the exact coordinates of the CPs is compulsory. Failure to pass to the exact coordinates of the CPs will lead to an out-of-classification. We are not here to impose penalties, we are not interested in that, but we want an equal test for everyone.